In order for the 27th Zytturm Triathlon to be held successfully despite Corona times, certain regulations and special features must be taken into account. Your health and the health of the population are at the center of these measures. We thank you in advance for your support and look forward to seeing you on the start line again. Below you will find the current protection concept in accordance with federal and cantonal regulations (status 24.08.21):
- Access to the transition area for all persons aged 16 and over is only possible with a COVID certificate. Please identify yourself according to your status (recovered, vaccinated, tested) with the Covid certificate app. Alternatively, the PDF printout is also valid. A COVID certificate will be issued to all recovered, fully vaccinated persons as well as persons who have a negative test (antigen test 48h and PCR test 72h before entering the event area.) You can find out everything about the COVID certificate here.
- The COVID certificate will be checked before the start number distribution and if the check is successful, each athlete will receive a wristband that allows access to the transition area. Masks are compulsory in the race number collection tent.
- Masks do not have to be worn on the event area, but the minimum distance must still be observed wherever possible.
- Important: Participants from abroad must also bring a certificate. If the country is not connected to the international certificate, you will have to take a test in Switzerland in advance and install the Swiss app.
- Unfortunately, no spectators are allowed on the event grounds this year.
- At the aid stations the athletes have to pick up the water on their own.
- There is no penalty tent. Time penalties will be added to the final time.
- If necessary, this list will be extended with further regulations of the BAG.